Sunday, May 30, 2010

Song of the Sea


One day I saw the sea

with a girl at its shore

collecting dead shells

singing the song of life.

she had blue eyes like the sky

and tears like the rain

and she tastes like the sea.

so I called her,

my sea…

taste of chocolate coated strawberries

and blue berry cheese cakes with

bitter espressos..

she taught me

a world full of red apple wine and blood.

It was maktub

holding her hand

and kissing the saltiness

of her short hair try to fly with the wind..

I spent years and years

under the same yellow sun

popping up and drowning down

each day same way.. with same tears

and same laughers.. boring.

I was thirst

and ask my sea to kiss my lips

till they get wet..

sea never kisses..

but sea loves.

I am thirst..

and I am dying..

If sea kisses.. you wil die..

from the saltiness sea has.

It is maktub

sea is full.. but you cant drink..

you can die.. but you cant live..

that's the song of the sea.. she sang.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written..

    life of the sea is made beautiful by its salt...
    i need not say much,its simply makthub in her song

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so awesome
    was just reliving it
    make a beautiful connection with rain

    ReplyDelete